There’s a reason they say “break bread together.”
When you share a nice homemade loaf of bread, you’re sharing more than just a meal, you’re sharing your time together.
Using simple ingredients found in nature, you’ll bake bread in its purest form. Discover all of the truly unique ways you can turn your bread into an exciting part of any meal.
Even if you’ve never followed a recipe before, this course makes breadmaking simple, with step by step instructions and access to recipes from all over the world.
Although bread is easy to bake, you can make it as unique as you want it to be. Put your own flair on classics by adding spices, sugar, oils, and even meat to the mix.
Get the entire family involved. Breadmaking can be an excellent way to teach kids the basics of cooking, and the science behind baking. Learning in the kitchen can be fun, and tasty too!
When you make bread from scratch you’ll never need a last minute side dish again. Warm bread goes great with every meal, for any occasion.
What will you learn?
- How to bake over 25 different types of bread from all over the world. From gluten free flours to fresh baguettes.
- The tricks to make your bread truly unique with different oils, spices and herbs.
- How to bake the perfect loaf of bread every time. With step by step instructions and a chapter dedicated to troubleshooting, you’ll never make mushy bread again.
- A breakdown of the science behind making bread from scratch. Learn why bread rises, how yeast works, and how to use this knowledge to impress your friends in the kitchen.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who:
- Is looking to live more sustainably, and save money on simple meals
- Is concerned about the price and ingredients used in store bought breads.
- Is looking to spend some quality time with their family making delicious meals together.
- Wants to take on a new hobby they can enjoy right from the kitchen.
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.