This business training package is ideal for all businesses – large or small, private or public – across a wide range of industries and sectors, such as food and catering, healthcare, social care, financial and more, and is suitable for all levels of staff.
We know that business compliance can be a tricky area and raises a number of questions – in what areas do I need to be compliant? How do I achieve it? What information needs to be shared, taught and learnt? Who needs to be compliant? It can be daunting, which is why we have taken out the hard work and complications for you and created a subscription package that will help you meet many of your needs.
It will form the foundation training required for the operation of your business and will ensure that you are supporting your staff by providing them with the compliance training they require. Through 23 modules that provide the insights and knowledge that you need, the package covers important areas such as health and safety, food safety and GDPR. It includes titles such as Health and Safety at Work, Fire Safety, Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene, The Essentials of GDPR, and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace.
The package will always remain current as we will be continuously reviewing the content to ensure that you have access to courses that are always up to date and relevant.
Who should take these courses and why?
Our subscription training package is suitable for businesses across all industries and for staff at all levels. It will provide you with the necessary training to ensure you and your staff will be compliant at work.
How does the subscription work?
Our training package includes 23 essential courses designed to help with your staff training needs. The design of the package will allow your learners to pick up the training they require and dip in and out as and when they want – they will be able to work at a pace that suits them.
One subscription package is valid for one learner, and there is no limit to how many packages you can purchase at a time. Once set up, each package (containing all 23 courses) can be allocated to a learner of your choosing.
Which courses are included?
Health and Safety
- COSHH Training
- Health and Safety at Work
- Fire Safety
- Fire Marshall and Warden Training
- First Aid Course: The Primary Survey
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Slips, Trips and Falls
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Personal Safety for Lone Workers
- The Essentials of GDPR
- Cyber Security Awareness
- Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard
- The Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Anti-Money Laundering
- Managing your Professional Digital Profile
Food Hygiene Safety
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering
- Food Allergy Awareness Training
- Level 2 HACCP Training Course
- Legislation Relating to the Services of Food and Beverages
- An Introduction to Safeguarding Children
- Mental Health Awareness
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in the Workplace
Benefits of the training package
- Keep up to date with compliance regulations
- A range of high-quality courses at a realistic price
- Up to date and relevant content
- Access to learning platform
- Own learning management suite
- Unlimited access to elearning materials
- Easily manage your learners in the system
- Easily track and report on learner progress and performance
- Reduced Learning and Development costs
- Learn online at your own pace
- Compliance with UK legislation and regulation
- Interactive and immersive content
- Access to 12 high quality courses
- 24-hour learner support
- Instant digital certificates on completion
There are numerous pieces of legislation that businesses must be aware of – GDPR, Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, Equality Act 2010, and many more. Our business essentials subscription package covers key legislation relevant to your business to ensure you and your staff are fulfilling your legal responsibilities in these areas.
Test and certificate
At the end of each course there will be a multiple-choice quiz testing your knowledge of the topic. Following the successful completion of all the courses within this subscription package, you will receive 23 digital certificates, which you can download or print. We recommend that you keep these for your records.