Wouldn’t you love to have a career that gives you the opportunity to be creative and make people happy?A talented bartender knows a lot about how to create unique and exciting flavors, while simultaneously playing the role of listener, therapist, and life coach to customers. Understanding what it takes to plan and create an amazingly tempting cocktail menu, and to serve that menu with class and flair requires a lot of talent and social skills.
What will you learn?
Our comprehensive online course modules will expose you to a wealth of knowledge in:
- Liquor and cocktails
- The history of mixology
- Proper pouring technique and bar preparation
- Friendly and amiable bartending service
- Flavors and how they mix together
- Popular cocktails and flavors across the globe
- Pairing cocktails with food, weather, and/or events
Who is this course for?
Whether you are looking to start a new career or want to revitalize the bartending career that you already have, we can help you gain the knowledge, etiquette, and helpful tips you will need to become a great mixologist.
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
After completing this course, you could:
- Begin a career as a mixologist
- Impress your bosses with your newfound skills, earning promotions or raises
- Be a more capable bar manager
- Wow friends and family at parties with your cocktail skills