Discover the art of soapmaking and learn why ‘soapers’ have stuck to using simple, natural ingredients for thousands of years.
Using simple ingredients found in nature, you’ll craft soaps that not only smell great, but feel great on your skin. No more dried out hands from chemicals and additives.
Even if you’ve never followed a recipe before, this course makes soapmaking simple with step by step instructions and access to 28 different recipes.
You’ll feel like a scientist in your kitchen as you blend essential oils and create your very own fragrances and textures. Once you create your own blend of soap, you’ll never want to buy from the store again.
Soap making is more than just a creative outlet, it’s a way for the whole family to learn and laugh together. Create lasting memories with your children as you teach them all of the unique ways homemade soap is made.
Create luscious bath soaps, shampoos, kitchen soaps, and even shower soap your spouse will love.
What will you learn?
In this Wonderful Soapmaking Masterclass you’ll learn how to:
- Use natural ingredients and essential oils to craft your very own artisan soap.
- Recycle all of your soapmaking ingredients to leave zero trace and no waste.
- Master the science behind soapmaking and learn exactly what each ingredient does.
- Unlock the healing properties of specific ingredients, and infuse them in your homemade soaps for therapeutic effects.
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who:
- Wants to learn how to make wonderfully fragrant soaps, shampoos, and bath fizzies.
- Is looking to live more sustainably, and save money on everyday essentials.
- Is concerned about harsh chemicals in store bought soap.
- Is looking to spend time with their kids while crafting something creative and fun.
- Wants to take on a new hobby they can enjoy right from the kitchen.
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.