This Canine Communication Diploma Course will give you the information necessary to not only communicate with your own dog, but also with dogs you don’t know or dogs you work with. It is full of information that one must have to successfully train and understand dogs, and to enhance the relationship you have with canines.
From a study on canine evolution and intelligence to how to teach basic commands and understand canine emotions, this course teaches all you require to become a successful canine communicator. You will receive a full introduction on what canine communication truly is, as well as how dogs communicate with us and how we can more effectively communicate with dogs.
Introduction to the Canine Communication Diploma CourseThe Canine Communication Diploma Course is an online course that gives all students the ability to learn the curriculum when it is convenient to them. Most students who take this course can easily continue to work a full time job, and still finish the course rather quickly.
Since this course is online, it is accessible from any internet-enabled device, and you will have access to online support during your training. This brings peace of mind as you work through the course.
Before completing the course, you will have to take and pass a comprehensive test. When you have passed the test, you will receive a certificate that you can download and print.
What You Will Learn
The Canine Communication Course has been designed to prepare and teach students to communicate with all types of dogs, and it will certainly put you on track to succeed, no matter what goal you have your mind set on. The course covers the following:
- Information about canine evolution and intelligence
- The importance of socialisation
- How dogs communicate with each other
- The similarities and differences between dog breeds
- Canine calming signals
- Common canine behaviour issues and how to fix them
- How dogs communicate with humans
- How humans can communicate with dogs
- The role of a dog owner
- How to teach a dog basic commands
- Canine emotions and signs of suffering
- Working with dogs
Benefits of the Canine Communication Diploma Course
When studying the Canine Communication Course, you will experience a number of benefits.
- The ability to study from anywhere at any time, either at home or even at work.
- You can study when it’s convenient for you, and since there is no time limit, you can finish the course in a matter of days, weeks, or months.
- You can use any device with internet access to work on the course. This includes tablets, computers, or mobiles.
- The modules are short and easy to read, which makes studying an enjoyable experience.
- You will experience the convenience of our online support system, which helps students to stay on track whilst studying.
- Leaning from a syllabus that will help to guarantee success.
- Improving your prospects when applying for jobs where you will work with dogs.
- Getting a better understanding of what the actions of dogs mean.
- Earning a recognised, respected, and certified diploma.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 10 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1 : An Overview of Canine Communication
- Module 2 : How Dogs Socialise and Speak
- Module 3 : Differences in Breed and Cross-Breed Communications
- Module 4 : Behavioural Problems in Dogs
- Module 5 : How Dogs Communicate With Humans
- Module 6 : How Humans Communicate With Dogs
- Module 7 : The Role of a Dog Owner
- Module 8 : How To Teach Your Dog Basic Commands
- Module 9 : Canine Emotions
- Module 10 : Working With Dogs