These are the Organisations whose courses appear on this website. We make our money in one of two ways:
- by taking a small commission whenever you book a course by clicking one of our links. You do not pay anything extra (sometimes we have exclusive offers that mean you pay less!). This is known as an Affiliate Scheme. This is the extent of our relationship with these Businesses.
- By course providers paying a fixed fee to advertise their courses on here.
They are all independent Businesses and if you have a problem with a course (registration, payment etc.) please do get directly in touch with them as we will not be able to help you.
Do get in touch with us, however, for any of the following:
- A course advertised here no longer exists
- Course pricing here is incorrect (too high or too low)
- Typos (bearing in mind that this is an International website, so spelling may vary)
- You have taken the course and would like to feed back (positive or negative – it all helps). Unless you have a specific private concern, please feed back on the course page itself as others will find that the most useful.
If you are an online course provider and you would like us to list your courses or advertise on the website, do get in touch. Call us on the number above or drop us a line,
ProTrainings is a UK-based First Aid focused course provider. It provides online-only courses, classroom based courses (via a Network of Training Organisations) and Blended courses which are a mixture of both.
It is currently offering a Free Covid-19 Coronavirus awareness course.
Virtual College is a UK-based online course provider. It has a few hundred academic courses available from Safeguarding to Health and Safety topics.
Whilst many courses work internationally, do bear in mind that some are more appropriate for students in the UK.
The Maths Factor is a leading maths website where parents can buy a subscription to Carol Vorderman’s, confidence building, maths schools and revision clubs. There are fun video lessons with Carol and over 1,000 daily practice sessions and games with everything matched to the new National Curriculum.
Cloud Learn runs online-only GCSE and A-Level courses so if you want to take one but not in a classroom environment, take a look.
Learning 24/7’s mission has always been to provide the most effective and straight-forward route to learning and certification. By utilising the very latest multimedia and video-based training technology, its internationally recognised instructors deliver superb results.
They also understand that price is a concern for everyone, and so seek to offer the very best prices available online, with regular savings of up to 30% over standard Recommended Retail Prices.