Basic to Advanced
- Over 20 Hours of CPD Training
- Online Study
- Self-Printed Certificate
- Over 20 CPD Hours
- CPD Certified
Our Complete Health & Safety Package includes 12 courses that help you provide required health and safety training for your staff or for personal development.
Our package gives you a saving of over 60% when compared to purchasing these 12 courses separately. This package will help you cover your requirements to provide health and safety training to your staff.
Our elearning courses have been designed by experienced learning specialists to ensure that your learners are actively engaged and can access their training at their own pace. This means relevant and effective training at the touch of a button, creating an environment where your employees can learn what they want and when they want.
Our training package offering gives you a cost-effective way to ensure your staff have covered health and safety requirements which sets them up to operate safely in the workplace.
About the Package
The training package includes Awareness of Health and Safety at Work, along with 10 other essential courses – to help with your business health and safety training needs.
What is Included
- Awareness of Health and Safety at Work
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Working at Heights
- COSHH Training
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Fire Safety Training
- First Aid Primary Survey
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Personal Safety for Lone Workers
- Slips and Trips: Introduction
- Fire Marshal and Warden Training
- Working From Home Safely – A Short Course For Employees
Our package offering is one of the most cost-effective ways to get online learning solutions for your business. Get access to a wide range of elearning courses, each designed to give you the best learning experience and ensure your business is compliant and a safe place to work.
Whatever the needs of your organisation or business, make sure your staff have the right training for a more efficient and safer workplace.
Benefits of the package
- Keep up-to-date with compliance regulations
- Unlimited access to elearning materials
- Reduced Learning and Development costs
- Accessible at a time and place that suits you
- Learn online at your own pace
- Compliance with UK legislation and regulation
- Interactive and immersive content
- Access to 12 high quality courses
- Instant digital certificates on completion
You will learn
- Improve employers’ and employees’ understanding of what is required of them under the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974
- Workers in a supervisory position will learn how to carry out a risk assessment properly and is vital for safeguarding the health and wellbeing of staff in the workplace
- The knowledge required to comply with the Work at Height Regulations 2005
- Guidance that will help you work safely with substances that are hazardous to health
- The knowledge and skills required to carry out a thorough assessment of their workstation, identifying potential risks and implementing corrective action where necessary
- Employers are legally required to provide information, instruction and training to employees about fire precautions in the workplace. This course will help you to meet this obligation by providing your staff with the knowledge and understanding required to act safely in the event of a fire in the workplace
- Follow the Resuscitation Council (UK) Guidelines for basic to advanced life support training
Who is it for?
- This training is aimed primarily at businesses who want to train their staff in health and safety and fire safety procedures in the workplace