- Introductory Course
- 1 Study Hour
- Online Study
- Self-Printed Certificate
- 1 CPD Hour
- CPD Certified
The Consumer Contracts – Off-Premises Sales course has been created to present all the knowledge people need to gain an understanding of off-premises contracts.
The Consumer Contracts-Off-Premises Sales course has been created to present you with all the knowledge you need to gain an understanding of off-premises contracts.
By completing this course you will be meeting your legal obligations and minimising the risk of bad publicity or lawsuits.
Learners will be taught the rules and regulations regarding off-premises sales and how to apply them to their own work making sure they follow the law requirements.
You will learn
- What off-premises contracts are as well as the types of contracts you will enter into
- What information you must give to consumers and how that can be given
- How long customers have to wait to cancel their contract with you
- What happens when consumers cancel their contracts
- How long you have to deliver the products that consumers have ordered from you
- Why you need to make sure that consumers who call you can ring on a basic rate phone number
Who is it for?
- Suitable for any retailer that potentially sells away from their premises.