- 2-4 Study Hours
- Online Study
- Self-Printed Certificate
- 2-4 CPD Hours
- CPD Certified
The Essentials of GDPR and Cyber Security Awareness training pack offers two courses which will give learners the skills and knowledge to be safe online and what new regulations will affect them surrounding storing and handling data.
Cyber security and Data Protection (GDPR) have become very important topics for businesses, upon completion of this training learners will have a good knowledge of how to work safely whilst online, and prevent online fraud or data breaches. Learn the skills you need to keep your organisation safe against cyber security threats and become GDPR compliant. Learn how to protect against every day risks, whilst also learning the data protection principles included in the GDPR.
The Essentials of GDPR and Cyber Security Awareness training pack offers two courses which will give learners the skills and knowledge to be safe online and what new regulations will affect them surrounding storing and handling data. Both these courses cover topics which are becoming much more important issues for all businesses, and by combining GDPR principles with essential cyber security information, learners will be able to better understand the impacts GDPR may have on their business and how they should be handling and storing data.
Learners will also be able to recognise how they can take steps to protect their premises and how they can store and dispose of personal information to prevent against identity theft. Learners will also understand what we mean by the term ‘SPAM’, the dangers of using CC in emailing, how to print securely, and how to browse the internet safely.
You will learn
- Understand the key changes from the DPA to the GDPR
- Understand what data is, and the different types of data
- Recognise the six principles of GDPR
- Safely handle sensitive data and understand the rights of data subjects
Who is it for?
- Data processors and compliance officers, or those who handle or are responsible for personal data as part of their day to day role
- Anyone looking for a job working with data
- Anyone working with data
- Anyone looking to improve their data and security knowledge