This Dyslexia Awareness Diploma course offers students the ability to learn all about the condition, and how it can be handled. This course is full of information that will help you not only learn to deal with dyslexia yourself, but also how to help children or others who you come in contact with. This is an excellent course for teachers or for others who wish to learn more about this condition.
Dyslexia is a difficult condition to treat, but there are methods that can make learning easier for those who have been diagnosed. This course will give you an overview of the types of dyslexia, and what type of support and treatment is available for the condition. You will also learn how the law in the UK affects those with dyslexia.
Introduction to the Dyslexia Awareness Diploma
This is an internet-based training course that gives students the opportunity to study the material when it’s convenient. Many people who take the course can work a full time job while they study, which helps them to easily achieve their goals of learning about dyslexia.
You can access the study material for this diploma course from any device with an internet connection, and receive online support as you train. When you complete the course, you must take an exam, and when completed, you will receive a recognised diploma that you can print out at home.
What You Will Learn
This dyslexia awareness diploma course was designed to give students a complete overview of dyslexia, which will help in both their professional and personal lives.
This course will cover:
- An introduction to dyslexia
- The causes of dyslexia
- How dyslexia is diagnosed
- An overview of the different types of dyslexia
- How dyslexia affects phonics, writing, spelling, and speaking
- How dyslexia affects maths and science skills and creativity
- What it’s like to live and work with dyslexia
- What conditions often occur along with dyslexia
- The treatments for dyslexia
- What laws are in place to protect those with dyslexia
Benefits of the Dyslexia Awareness Diploma
There are a number of benefits to those who complete the dyslexia course and earn their diplomas.
- The ability to study from anywhere and at any time, even when at work or away from home.
- The option to study as quickly or slowly as you wish, as there is no time limit for the course.
- The capability to study from any device including computers, mobile phones, or tablets.
- An easy to understand course structure, which is broken down into short modules.
- The convenience of support when you require it, all online.
- A full syllabus, which virtually guarantees that you will get the knowledge you require to work and support those with dyslexia, both in your personal and professional lives.
- Improving prospects when applying for work or volunteer opportunities with those who have dyslexia.
- An affordable pricing structure.
- Upon completion, you will receive a certified diploma.