Trade the Forex course is a course that can help you understand the forex industry, it can help you set goals and earn tax free money on a daily basis. Forex trading is growing in popularity throughout the world, but you need to have a firm understanding of what it involves to make it work for you.
- Module 1: Beginners to Intermediates
- Module 2 : Why trade at all? And why spread bet?
- Module 3 : Setting Goals
- Module 4 : Tax and the Inland Revenue
- Module 5 : Equipment Required
- Module 6 : How It Works (Simple Deals Explained)
- Module 7 : Intraday Trades
- Module 8 : Rolling Trades
- Module 9 : Stop Loss & Limit Setting
- Module 10 : Opening Demo & Real Accounts
- Module 11 : Online Bookmakers
- Module 12 : Data Collection
- Module 13 : Simple Trading Methods
- Module 14 : Trading Psychology
- Module 15 : Reading the Signals
- Module 16 : Arbitrage
- Module 17 : Technical Analysis
- Module 18 : Charts for Advanced Analysis
- Module 19 : Technical Indicators
- Module 20 : Useful Information & Binary Trading
Introduction to Trade the Forex CourseThis course is designed to help you to be profitable when trading forex. It is broken down into twenty manageable modules which teach you how to set goals, how it all works and how to earn tax free money on a daily basis.
The Trade the Forex course is offered online enabling you to access your modules from anywhere where you have internet access. You can access the modules on any device, giving you the ability to study anywhere at any time, even on the tube on your way home from work.
With this course, there is no set schedule, you study at your own pace, which enables you to work full time and study in your spare time. On successful completion you will receive your certification, which you can download and print.
What Will You Learn?
The Trade the Forex course is designed to teach you everything you will ever need to know about trading forex, the course covers a wide number of topics. You can expect to learn the following when completing this information packed course:
- Why forex is the ideal choice for dealers and traders and why conflict around the world has an impact on forex.
- Learn why you should trade and how you can start trading with a minimum outlay.
- Understand the importance of goal setting, how online trading minimises risk and why market place quotes are to four decimal places.
- Learn why spread betting provides you with tax free earning and the major markets you can trade in.
- Understand what equipment you are going to need to succeed in forex, the costs involved and the minimum software requirements for trading online.
- Get insight into the simple deals, how to read price quotes and how to identify with up to date market prices.
- Learn what intraday trade is and the expiry dates.
- Learn about rolling trades and how they work.
- Know what stop losses are, learn about margin trading and when you should limit your profit potential.
- Take advantage of demo accounts, practice placing a trade.
- Get a shortlist of online bookmakers, learn the various documentation and what you need to do with the documentation relating to your online trading account.
- Learn what to look for on your trading screen and what information you will need to make accurate trading decisions.
- Get to know simple trading methods. Learn about the bear and bull signals in graphs and how to hedge your trades to offset any losses.
- Learn more about trading psychology. How the media can have an impact on financial markets.
- Learn how to interpret charts, learn about momentum and how to use it in different trading methods and learn to interpret baselines and ceilings.
- Know what arbitrage is and how to spot the profit differences between price points.
- Learn more about technical analysis.
- Get information on charts for advanced analysis, such as candlestick charts, three elements contained in bar charts and how to interpret the simplest line charts.
- Learn what technical indicators are and how to use them in your trading experience.
- Gain useful information and binary trading data to help you achieve success when trading online.
Benefits of the Trade the Forex Course
This course is brimming with benefits to help you start trading online and achieving good results. The benefits of taking this particular course include:
- You will learn how to create a strategy when trading online.
- You will get a firm understanding of exchange rates.
- You will gain insight to help you earn a profit completely tax free.
- You get to study online at your own pace, in your own time and anywhere you want.
- You receive online support throughout the course.
- Receive a certificate, which can be downloaded and printed on successful completion of the course and multiple choice test.