Our Online GCSE Biology Course is the international version or IGCSE.
The IGCSE course aims to give students a knowledge and understanding of biological facts, concepts and principles, while developing experimental skills.
Students will also learn to form hypotheses and design experiments to test them. This is the same qualification you would achieve at school or college.
This course will teach you the Edexcel IGCSE Biology syllabus (4BI1). You’ll study 5 units:
- Nature and variety of living organism
- Structures and functions in living organisms
- Reproduction and inheritance
- Ecology and the environment
- Use of biological resources