Our Online GCSE Travel and Tourism Course is the international version or IGCSE.
This course aims to develop your understanding of the travel and tourism industry. You will gain knowledge of products and services used within travel and tourism and learn what is needed to operate them.
You will also learn about the physical, social and economic environments in which travel and tourism takes place and you will gain understanding of different perspectives of travel and tourism.
This course will teach you the CIE IGCSE Travel & Tourism syllabus (0471). You’ll study 6 units:
- The Travel and Tourism Industry
- Features of Worldwide Destinations
- Customer Care and Working Procedures
- Travel and Tourism Products and Services
- Marketing and Promotion
- The Marketing and Promotion of Visitor Services