The learning outcomes for this module are as follows:
- Be aware of the different ways people communicate
- Be able to explain why effective communication is important in adult social care settings
- Understanding why it is important to observe an individual’s reactions when communicating with them
- Recognise barriers to effective communication
- Identify ways to reduce barriers to effective communication
- Know how to check whether communication has been understood
- Identify where to find information and support or services which can help effective communication
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On completion of this course you will be able to download a Virtual College certificate.
Approximately 1 hour. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly you can study and absorb the material.
The module is suitable for anyone working in Health and Social Care environment
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
There are no reviews yet.