The Reiki course is ideal for individuals who are interested in learning more about becoming a reiki healer. This course is filled with information on how to utilise the principles of reiki for a variety of different healing purposes.
Reiki is an ancient form of holistic healing that works on the mind, body and spirit through the stimulation of your own natural healing abilities. As you work your way through this course, you will obtain a comprehensive overview of this form of holistic healing and the different career options available to you.
Introduction to the Reiki CourseThis online training course offers students the opportunity to study course information whenever and wherever it is convenient. You can access course material 24 hours a day and study at a pace that is comfortable for you. Many people who take this course are still able to work a full-time job while they study, which allows them to easily achieve their goals of learning about reiki.
You can conveniently access course material from any device that allows you to access the internet, and receive online support while you train. Furthermore, thanks to the flexible modules, you will find the course incredibly easy to navigate.
Upon course completion, you will be required to pass a multiple-choice exam, and then you will be awarded your certificate. You can download and print the certificate at home.
What You Will Learn
The Reiki course will provide you with a complete overview of the ancient art of reiki healing and prepare you for your career options.
The course covers the following:
- An introduction into first-degree Usui Reiki
- What is reiki?
- An overview of how reiki works
- A review of the seven major chakra points
- The five reiki principles
- How to treat with reiki
- An introduction into second-degree Usui Reiki
- A summary of the pillars of reiki
- An introduction into third degree Usui Reiki
- An overview of reiki and symbolism
Benefits of the Reiki Course
There are several advantages for those who work towards earning a reiki course certificate online.
These include the following:
- The ability to study from anywhere and at any time, even when away from home.
- Since there is no time limit for this course, you can study at a pace that is comfortable for you. If it takes you days or months, you can still complete the course.
- The capability of studying from any device, including a tablet, PC or mobile phone.
- Easy to manage course modules, which aid in making studying an enjoyable experience.
- Convenient online support available while you train.
- Access to a full syllabus, which virtually guarantees you the knowledge necessary to use reiki in your personal and professional life.
- The ability to improve prospects while applying for work, or volunteer opportunities as a reiki healer.
- A recognised certificate upon course completion.
- A pricing structure that is affordable.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 17 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1 : An Introduction to First Degree Usui Reiki
- Module 2 : Reiki Principles and Preparing for Reiki
- Module 3 : Treating Yourself and Others with Reiki
- Module 4 : Group Treatment, Reiki in Pregnancy and Reiki for Animals
- Module 5 : An Introduction to Second Degree Usui Reiki
- Module 6 : New Possibilities with Reiki 2
- Module 7 : Distant or Absent Reiki Healing
- Module 8 : Examples of Sending Distant Reiki Healing and Working with Reiki 2
- Module 9 : Non Traditional Reiki Symbols and Extra Reiki Hand Positions
- Module 10 : Combining Reiki with other Healing Disciplines
- Module 11: An Introduction to Third Degree Usui Reiki
- Module 12: Non-Traditional Usui Reiki Master Symbol and the Reiki Attunement Ceremony
- Module 13: Reiki 1 Attunements
- Module 14: Reiki 2 Attunements
- Module 15: Reiki 3 Attunements
- Module 16: Fast Track | Combined Reiki 1, 2 and 3 Attunements and Distant Attunements
- Module 17 : More Advanced Reiki Techniques
There are no reviews yet.