This online training course will give learners the knowledge they need to give safe and correct advice for any sexual health concerns.
The Sexual Health course covers a wide range of topics including sexual behaviours, infections and diseases, preventative measures, and available treatments.
This training course covers the following topic in detail to provide learners with in-depth knowledge or the subjects:
- Definitions of sexual health
- Types of sex and sexual behaviour
- Risks associated with various forms of sex
- Sexually transmitted infections and diseases, the definition of each, and types of STIs
- Sexual and Reproductive Health services: what this includes, who can access the services, and what those services are
- Abortion and sexual health
- Sexual health frameworks within each of the four nations of the UK
- Consequences of poor sexual health
The course includes challenges for learners to check their knowledge as they proceed, details and links to organisations providing support, infographics and downloads.