Being assertive can help you achieve your goals. Assertiveness is a confident behaviour which can help you in many avenues of your life. You can learn how to become more assertive on a daily basis, changing behaviours to ensure you are more confident at all times.
This online training course will deliver insight, information, tips and advice on how to become more assertive, helping to boost your confidence. This course is accessible online and is easy to understand, providing you with all you need to know.
Introduction to the Assertiveness Training CourseThis course is broken down into five information packed modules. The modules each focus on an element of assertiveness to help you start introducing these new elements into your life without delay. You can study at your own pace, taking a few days to complete it or a few months, depending on your schedule.
During the course you will have access to online support, as well as having lifetime access to your course modules, enabling you to go back and visit them at any time.
On successful completion of the course, you will be awarded with a certificate, which you can choose to download and print for instant access. All certificates can be verified online from the website, which enables potential employers to check credentials with complete confidence.
What you Will Learn
This course is full of valuable advice giving you all the tools you need to become more assertive in everything you do each and every day. Assertiveness can be an effective tool both in the workplace and in your personal life. Some of the things you can expect to learn include:
- Learn what assertiveness is
- Identify the difference between assertive, aggressive and passive behaviours
- How assertiveness can help you in your career
- Why it’s such a valuable asset in any workplace
- Effective tips on using assertiveness
- How to achieve productive relationships
- How to overcome a flawed thinking process
- Understand assertive and persuasive communications
- How to use body language to show confidence
- Learn how to listen effectively
- Acquire useful and highly effective questioning techniques
- Gain influencing techniques
- Know how to plan your behaviour in order to be assertive
- Useful toolkit and more
Assertiveness is so beneficial, especially in the workplace. Taking this online training course to help you become more effective can provide you with a wealth of benefits, these include:
- Course material available online, giving you access to your learning modules at any time of the day or night
- Study at your own pace
- Coursework compatible with most devices
- Online support throughout your learning experience
- The course is broken into easy to manage modules
- Lifetime access to modules, enabling you to revisit modules as and when you need to
- Improve productivity in the workplace
- Certification which can be verified online
- Affordable price
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1 : Defining Assertiveness
- Module 2 : The Value of Assertiveness in the Workplace
- Module 3 : Identifying and Overcoming Flawed Thinking Processes
- Module 4 : Adopting Assertive Body Language and Exuding Confidence
- Module 5 : Assertive Influencing Techniques
There are no reviews yet.