These days more companies are looking for members who have outstanding customer service skills. More clients are focusing on the service they receive and are demanding that companies around the world provide them with a better service on a daily basis.
Introduction to the Customer Services Diploma
This information packed course gives you the skills you need to provide your clients with a higher level of service, whether you are dealing with them face to face, over the phone or online.
The course comprises of eleven modules bursting with information which take around ten hours to complete. You get to study at your own pace and where you feel most comfortable, as long as you have access to the internet. The modules are accessible on all devices from PCs to laptops and tablets to mobile phones, giving you the convenience of studying from anywhere at any time.
During your studies you will have access to guidance and support from our expert tutors. Further, this course is IVCAS approved, to give you complete peace of mind that you are completing an industry recognised diploma.
What You Will Learn
This course comprises of eleven information packed modules, these include:
- Get an oversight of customer service from what it is to the different types to why it is so important for you, your client and your business moving forward.
- Understand your customers, find your niche and get a firm understanding of consumer rights law in the United Kingdom.
- Make a great first impression, learn how positive attitude, dress and body language affects how you are perceived.
- Learn how to care for your customer’s needs, from seeing customer service from their perspective to the importance of communication.
- Get insight into how to retain your customers. Learn how to effectively deal with complaints, provide an outstanding after sales service and what you need to do in the case that the customer is wrong.
- Learn about the importance of face to face customer service. This module will teach you the importance of a positive first impression and how body language will play a role in the service you provide and how your service is perceived.
- Get a firm understanding of telephone customer service complete with eleven tips to improve your customer service levels over the phone. This module will also provide valuable insight into telephone etiquette.
- Understand the importance of electronic customer service. The do’s and don’ts and tips on providing an effective service electronically in a world where everyone relies on the internet on a daily basis.
- The course will teach you how to deal with difficult customers, how to defuse anger, how to control your own emotions and how keeping calm can solve the problem that bit faster.
- Learn to deal with escalation to improve service levels. This module covers handling abusive clients, handling physical threats and how not to cave into the clients’ demands.
- Learn how to make a good impression at all times by offering the best customer service and recapping the skills you have learned to ensure you can incorporate them into your daily duties without delay.
Benefits of the Customer Services Diploma
Customer services has become essential for all employees in all industries. It doesn’t matter what industry you are working in right now, having a customer services diploma behind you can give you the knowledge and insight you need to provide your clients with a service that they expect and deserve, ensuring you help your business grow daily.
Company owners are seeing the benefit of sending their teams for customer services training. Company owners see more enquiries convert to sales, happier customers and happier team members.
The benefits of a customer services diploma are endless, but here are some you can take note of right way:
- You will learn how to exceed your customers’ expectations.
- You will learn how to be courteous and helpful to each client you come in contact with.
- Your motivation levels will increase as you see your clients become more comfortable with you and the service you provide.
- Learn essential problem solving skills you can use daily.
- See your confidence soar as you get more comfortable with dealing with customers face to face, over the phone and online.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 11 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1: Understanding Customer Services
- Module 2 : The Customer
- Module 3 : Attitude Is Everything
- Module 4 : Caring For Your Customer’s Needs
- Module 5 : Customer Retention: How to Get Them Back
- Module 6 : Face to Face Customer Service
- Module 7 : Telephone Customer Service
- Module 8 : Electronic Customer Service
- Module 9 : Rescuing Difficult Customers
- Module 10 : Escalation
- Module 11 : Make an Impression Every Time
There are no reviews yet.