- 1 Study Hour
- Online Study
- Self-Printed Certificate
- 1 CPD Point
- CPD Certified
Do you truly know what equality, diversity and inclusion are, the differences between them and how they impact on your working environment?
Discover how to embrace equality, diversity and inclusion into your normal way of working and promote best practice within your organisation.
Our 60-minute equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace online course explores these three related, but different areas, imparting valuable insights which will increase any employee’s confidence in the topics.
This course uses various interactions to make the learning interesting and engage you with the content. These include:
- Interactive challenges
- Character-led scenarios
- Talking head case studies
- Action planning
- Kinetic text animations
- Post-course self-assessment
At the beginning of the course learners will be asked five simple questions to understand their “confidence level”, which enables learners to assess their own awareness levels in the topic area. The same five questions will be asked at the end of the training, which will hopefully reflect an improvement in confidence.
On completion of this course, learners will be able to print a Virtual College certificate. Learners must complete the course to obtain their certificate.
Learning Outcomes for this course include:
- Explain the terms ‘equality’, ‘equity’, ‘belonging’, ‘diversity’ and ‘inclusion’
- Outline the differences between equality, equity, diversity and inclusion
- Define the legal requirement of equality, diversity and inclusion
- Explain how to create and implement and inclusive working environment leading to a sense of belonging
- List the benefits of implementing a comprehensive EDI strategy within your business
- Outline the other flexible working policies that could be available to you
- Explain how to live and breathe the EDI strategy within your business
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
After completing this course, you will be able to download and print a Virtual College certificate for your records.
60 study minutes to complete. The length of time taken depends entirely on how quickly learners can study and absorb the material.
This training is designed for any employee in a business setting whether that’s in an office or working from home.
There are no specific entry requirements for this online training course.
You will learn
- About the terms ‘equality’, ‘diversity’ and ‘inclusion’
- The differences between equality, equity, diversity and inclusion
- How to define the legal requirements of equality, diversity and inclusion
- How to create and implement an inclusive working environment
- The benefits of implementing a comprehensive ED&I strategy within your business
- About other flexible working policies that could be available to you
- How to live and breathe the ED&I strategy within your business
Who is it for?
- This course is designed for any employee in a business setting whether that’s in an office or working at home
Equality Act 2010
There are no reviews yet.