- 5-10 Study Hours
- Online Study
- Self-Printed Certificate
- 5-10 CPD Hours
- CPD Certified
This training pack has been created to provide people at any level, in any sector, with guidance that will help them to work safely at work.
One of the most important areas that staff members in any organisation need to be trained up on is health and safety. Workplace health and safety helps to minimise the risk of injuries and accidents from occurring, whilst also protecting your business by embracing safer working standards.
According to the Health and Safety Executive, in 2015/16 30.4 million working days were lost due to self-reported work-related illness or injury. By giving employees good Health and Safety training, you reduce the risk of workplace accidents and adhere to your legal obligation of preventing accidents in the workplace.
This training pack is designed to teach both employees and employers why health and safety in the workplace is so important in relation to the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
The courses that make up this training pack are CPD certified and are ideal as part of an induction for new employees or for those needing to refresh their knowledge. No previous qualifications or experience is necessary.
The health and safety package includes popular training such as health and safety at work course, fire marshal and warden training, manual handling and much more. Check out the full list below.
What is included in the workplace safety training package?
There are five health and safety at work based courses included in this package:
- Awareness of Health and Safety at Work
- Fire Marshal and Warden Training
- Manual Handling in the Workplace
- Risk Assessment in the Workplace
- Slips, Trips and Falls in the Workplace
You will learn
- The importance of risk assessments
- The definitions of hazards and risks
- Know why it is important to prevent slips trips and falls
- Understand what can cause slips trips and falls including falls from height
- Explain why it is important to move and handle objects carefully
- The day-to-day role of the fire warden
- The role of the fire warden when the alarm sounds
Who is it for?
- This training pack has been created to provide people at any level, in any sector, with guidance that will help them to work safely in any workplace
- Anyone looking to improve their health and safety knowledge
- Perfect package for staff induction
Legislation covered in this course includes:
Health and Safety at Work Act 1974