- Introductory Course
- 30 Study Minutes
- Online Study
- Self-Printed Certificate
- 3 CPD Points
- CPD Certified
Setting up a home delivery service can be a great way to appeal to more customers but do you know where to begin?
With this online training course learners will learn about the key actions and tasks needed to start home deliveries and how to ensure staff safety and wellbeing when they set up.
This short food delivery driver training course is suitable for any employee of a food business that is considering starting a pick-up or food delivery service to their business.
The information within this module is based on current guidance from the Food Standards Agency and Public Health England to ensure learners will be meeting UK guidelines.
This training package cover a wide range of topics including:
- Home deliveries for food businesses
- Introduction to infection, prevention and control
- Introduction to the 4C’s of food hygiene
This training course also contains a range of links to additional information and key resources to help them continue their learning.
You will learn
- How to ensure team wellbeing and safety whilst working
- How to ensure social distancing whilst delivering food
- Essential food hygiene knowledge and techniques
- Essential food allergy awareness training
- How to implement social responsibility procedures
Who is it for?
- Food business owners
- Delivery drivers
- Food business managers
- Café owners