Pet Psychology is a very in-demand industry right now with pet owners around the world looking for behavioural experts to assist them with their beloved family pet. This training course is designed to provide you with all the knowledge you need to enjoy a successful and enjoyable career in pet psychology and make a difference to many pet owners and their furry friends on a daily basis.
Introduction to the Pet Psychology Diploma
The pet psychology diploma has been designed to provide you with a wealth of knowledge and information regarding animal behaviours and how to deal with them. This course will help you to push yourself forward in your chosen career with the ability to study at any time from anywhere using any device, as long as you have an internet connection.
This online training course enables you to study in your spare time at your own pace, while working a full time job. There is no need to take time off work and travel to a classroom; all the modules are easily accessed online for added convenience.
The pet psychology diploma has been broken down into manageable modules which should take no more than thirteen hours to complete; this is combined with online support to provide you with added confidence during your learning experience.
What You Will Learn
The pet psychology diploma is broken into numerous modules, each one providing you with valuable information and insight and helping you learn what you need to succeed in this career moving forward.
- Understand what animal psychology is and why you need to know more about it.
- Learn the historical background of pet psychology and how it can be used today.
- Identify why you should learn about animal behaviours.
- Identify animals’ different vision abilities.
- Learn about concept formation, what it is and how to use it.
- Compare the brains of humans to dogs and see what sets them apart.
- Learn more about the brains of cats and dogs.
- Understand the emotions exhibited by pets and how to handle them.
- Get a good understanding of conditioning, its history, what it is and past experiments.
- Identify spatial abilities in animals and also learn how they navigate.
- Learn more about pet communication.
- Get a good understanding of human language training in working with pets.
- Learn about animal training and its history.
- Know typical dog behaviours and how they change as the pet gets older. Identify with puppy behaviours and more.
- This module will also cover how dogs learn and what reinforcement is and why it is so important when it comes to dog training.
- Understand more about dog communication and dog aggression, fears and phobias.
- Identify with psychiatric dog behaviours and how to work with them.
- Learn about cat communications and actions.
- Learn the psychiatric challenges in cats.
- Learn about cat aggression and fears.
- Get an understanding of aggression and fears in rabbits.
- Learn more about gerbils and working with them.
Benefits of the Pet Psychology Diploma
There are numerous benefits to completing the pet psychology diploma online. These include:
- Study from anywhere using any device with internet connection.
- Study online at your own pace, enabling you to work full time and study after hours to complete your diploma.
- Enjoy online support throughout your studying experience.
- Comprehensive modules designed to provide you with all you need to know when it comes to pet psychology.
- Easy to manage modules.
- Approximately fifteen hours to complete. Complete in a few days or a few weeks, it is up to you how long you take to complete the diploma.
- Industry recognized certification on successful completion.
- Download and print certificate as soon as you receive confirmation that you have passed.
- No entry requirements.
- Affordable price.
- In demand profession – fast track your career.
There are no reviews yet.