his course will enable healthcare professionals to develop their communication skills and gain confidence in handling workplace conflict.
- Understand what conflict is, how it arises and how the risk of conflict can be minimised.
- Appreciate the role of communication in conflict and conflict management.
- Be able to describe the procedural, environmental and legal context of violence in the workplace.
- Know what to do if a violent incident occurs and understand what support is available.
- Be able to describe the role of Local Security Management Specialists in keeping NHS staff safe.
This course is accredited by CPD. The certificate, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
The course usually takes 1 hour to complete, depending on the speed of learning. Learners do not have to complete all the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout and the training can be paused and resumed in our learning management system at any time.
This course is aimed at anyone working in a healthcare role whose work brings them into contact with members of the public, thereby increasing the chances of encountering conflict in the workplace.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Test and certificate
Each end of course test consists of 15 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 75% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test six times at no extra cost.
If learners do not achieve the 75% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of each course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.
There are no reviews yet.