This course will give learners key knowledge to perform Venipuncture within your health or social care setting. It will give staff the theoretical awareness to undertake a competency assessment in simulated practice that will deem them competent to take blood safely and appropriately.
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your industry recognised certificate on successful completion.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements.
- Understand the steps in a safe venipuncture
- Describe the anatomy and physiology of veins
- Explain the good practice guidelines for venepuncture
- Understand potential complications surrounding the techniques
- Recognize safe practice for venipuncture
There are no reviews yet.