This learning resource is aimed at nurses working in primary care, supportive care and care homes. It will support the development of your knowledge and skill to competently verify death of adults. It is not limited to any particular setting or situation, but enables the nurse to understand the procedure to verify death within the contexts of both expected and unexpected death (and the particular considerations for both situations)
- Improve your career prospects.
- Learn valuable knowledge, skills, advice and guidance to help you achieve success.
- Study online from anywhere.
- Study at your own pace.
- Download and print your industry recognised certificate on successful completion.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements.
- Understand the legal and professional context related to death verification and certification
- Differentiate between an expected and an unexpected death, and any policies or procedures related to these
- Develop knowledge, skill and competence to sensitively perform verification of death
There are no reviews yet.