The Crystal Healing Certificate course offers students the opportunity to learn all about the healing power of crystals. This training course provides all the necessary information to help you begin a career in this field. This course is ideal for therapists, medical students, or for others who wish to learn more about this subject.
The use of contemporary and alternative medicine is a rapidly increasing trend. Crystal therapy, or crystal healing, is a form of alternative medicine, or vibrational medicine that involves the application of crystals or gemstones. As you work through this online training course, you will obtain a comprehensive overview into how these crystals are utilised, the conditions they treat, and the different types of crystals that are used.
Introduction to the Crystal Healing Course CertificateThis is an online course that offers students the unique opportunity to learn the curriculum at their own pace. Study material is available 24 hours a day, ensuring that you can study anytime, anywhere. Most individuals who take the courses are still able to work full time, which helps you to maintain your current lifestyle and work toward achieving your career goals.
This is an online training course, which means you are able to access your course material from any device with an online connection. Our comprehensive curriculum is incredibly easy to navigate, with online support while you train.
Prior to completing the course, you will be required to take a comprehensive multiple choice test. After successful completion, you will be awarded a certificate which you can print from home.
What You Will Learn
The crystal healing course was designed to give students an overview of crystal healing, which will aid in both their personal and professional lives.
This online training course covers the following:
- An introduction to crystal healing
- An introduction to the healing properties of amethyst
- An introduction to the healing properties of apatite
- An overview of green serpentine and its uses
- An overview of turquoise gemstone and its uses
- An overview of quartz and its uses
- The bloodstone and its various uses
- How to choose the right crystals
Benefits of the Crystal Healing Certificate
There are several benefits to working towards a certificate in the art of crystal healing.
These include the following:
- The convenience of studying from any location with an internet connection, at any time that works in your schedule.
- The choice to study at a pace that is comfortable for you. There is no time limit for this course.
- Study from any device including a tablet, PC, or mobile phone.
- Short, easily managed modules that make studying an enjoyable experience.
- Convenient online support available whenever you need it.
- Access to a complete syllabus designed to help you gain the knowledge you will need to work with healing crystals both in your personal and professional life.
- The ability to improve prospects while applying for work in a field applicable to your course study.
- A pricing structure that is affordable.
- A certified certificate upon completion.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1 : What’s Behind Crystal Healing
- Module 2 : About Amethyst and Apatite
- Module 3 : Green Serpentine, Turquoise Gemstone and Quartz
- Module 4 : The Blood Stone and How to Choose the Right Crystals