The Mindfulness Diploma course provides a comprehensive introduction to the art of mindfulness and the real life physical and emotional benefits that it offers to those who practise it.
From learning about mindfulness history, through to the situations it can help with, and exercises to follow and practise, students will receive a thorough grounding in this simple but highly effective antidote for the stress of modern life.
This online course provides students with the opportunity to cover the diploma’s curriculum in their own time and at their own pace. Most students are able to complete the course in a reasonable amount of time while continuing to work full time.
As this course is online, this diploma is accessible from any device with an internet connection, and you will have access to online support throughout your study.
Before completing the course, you must pass a comprehensive test, covering the curriculum in detail, which will lead to the award of your diploma. You can download and print the diploma yourself at home.
What You Will Learn
This Mindfulness Diploma has been designed to give students a comprehensive introduction into the art of mindfulness and will set you on the route to a calmer, happier, more fulfilling life.
This course will cover:
- What mindfulness is, its history, and its relevance in modern life
- The role of meditation in mindfulness, its benefits, and dispelling the myths
- What Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) are, and their benefits
- The role of Hatha yoga stretches
- The clinical applications of MBSR and MBCT and the conditions they can help manage, their similarities and differences
- The impact of emotions on physical health
- How mindfulness can improve our daily lives, and how to reprogramme persistent negative thinking and automatic reactions
- Mindfulness and parenting
- How mindfulness can improve leadership and management skills
- How to become a mindfulness instructor in the UK
- Mindfulness exercises to put into practice