- 3-6 Study Hours
- Online Study
- Self-Printed Certificate
- 3-6 CPD Hours
- CPD Certified
This three course health and safety package will provide learners with the know how of acting safely and effectively in the workplace.
The first aid course is suitable for people and businesses looking to learn new first aid skills or refresh their existing first aid knowledge. No previous qualification or experience is necessary to take the training.
Upon completion of the COSHH course, you will satisfy your legal obligations for appropriate training, minimise the risk of bad publicity or lawsuits, and ensure the safety of you, or your staff, when working with hazardous substances.
This fire safety course will help learners understand the legal requirements for fire safety. Learners will gain knowledge of fire prevention and will understand warning systems and what to do. They will learn what key factors are involved in the event of an evacuation, recognise different types of fire, and what fire extinguishers they can use.
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident.
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone.
- Know the key processes to follow and what to do for each one: Danger, Response, Airways, Breathing, and Circulation.
- Understand the importance of the recovery position and how to apply it.
- COSHH legislation
- Employer responsibilities under COSHH.
- Employee responsibilities under COSHH.
- Harmful substances in the workplace and their effects.
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace.
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace.
- The principles and practice of fire management at work.
All of the courses are accredited by CPD. The certificates, awarded upon successful completion, can be used to log your hours against.
All three courses usually take between 1-2 hours each to complete, depending on the speed of learning. Learners do not have to complete all the training in one session as progress is recorded throughout and the training can be paused and resumed in our learning management system at any time.
This training pack is aimed at anyone who wishes to improve their knowledge in these important aspects of health and safety. It is also especially useful for businesses who are required to train their employees in health and safety procedures.
There are no entry requirements for this course.
Test and certificate
Each end of course test consists of 15 multiple choice questions. Learners are required to achieve a 75% pass mark, and, if necessary, may attempt the test six times at no extra cost.
If learners do not achieve the 75% pass mark, further attempts may be given by contacting our support team.
Learners will be able to download a digital certificate on completion of each course. This can be printed, and we suggest you keep it for your records.
What courses are included in this training package?
Within this training package are three of our popular Health and Safety courses to help keep you safe in the workplace in First Aid at Work Course: Primary Survey, COSHH Training and Fire Safety Training.
You will learn
- Know what to do if you are first on the scene of an accident
- Be able to assess the situation as a potential danger zone
- COSHH legislation
- Employer responsibilities under COSHH
- The hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- How fire risk is controlled in the workplace
Who is it for?
- This training pack is aimed at anyone who wishes to improve their knowledge in these important aspects of health and safety
- It is also especially useful for businesses who are required to train their employees in health and safety procedures
Legislation covered in this package includes:
The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005