- Level 2
- Over 20 Hours of Online Training
- Online Study
- Self-Printed Certificate
- Over 20 CPD Hours
- RoSPA Assured
Our Food Safety & Hygiene Fundamentals Package covers a comprehensive level of training for anyone who handles or prepares food, satisfying the legal obligation for food safety knowledge within this area. Our subscription package is suitable for anyone who handles or prepares food or is involved in the management of such people in a catering environment. This includes hotels, restaurants, takeaways, cafes, bars, fast food outlets, fish & chip shops, kitchens, hospitals, prisons, schools and colleges.
Our training package gives you a saving of over 70% when compared to buying the included courses individually. The included supplementary courses will cover your fundamental compliance requirements and will increase your knowledge in the food and drink industry.
Our elearning courses have been designed by experienced learning specialists to ensure that your learners are actively engaged and can access their training at their own pace. This means relevant and effective training at the touch of a button, creating an environment where your employees can learn what they want and when they want.
Our training package offering gives you a cost-effective way to ensure your staff have the right food handler training, which sets them up to operate safely in a catering and hospitality environment.
About the package
The training package includes Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene, along with 11 other essential courses – to help with your staff catering and hospitality training needs.
What is included
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering
- Level 2 HACCP
- Food Allergy Awareness training
- Legislation Relating to the Service of Food and Beverages
- COSHH Training
- Awareness of Health and Safety
- First Aid: The Primary Survey
- Fire Safety Training
- Cyber Security Awareness
- The Essentials of Data Protection (GDPR)
- Customer Service in Hospitality
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Our package offering is one of the most cost-effective ways to get online learning solutions for your catering or hospitality business. Get access to a wide range of elearning courses, each designed to give you the best learning experience and ensure your business is compliant with the latest legislation.
Whatever the needs of your organisation or business, make sure your staff have the right training for a more efficient and safer workplace.
Benefits of the package
- Free learning platform
- Keep up-to-date with compliance regulations
- Unlimited access to elearning materials
- Reduced Learning and Development costs
- Accessible at a time and place that suits you
- Learn online at your own pace
- Compliance with UK legislation and regulation
- Interactive and immersive content
- Access to 12 high quality courses
- Instant digital certificates on completion
This course is not a formal RQF food safety & hygiene qualification, the levels only indicate the type of course so that businesses can choose whom it is suitable for.
You will learn
- Why food hygiene and safety is important
- Personal and legal responsibilities
- The impact of food-borne illness
- How food becomes contaminated
Who is it for?
- Food establishment owners
- Restaurant managers
- Catering managers
- Café supervisors
- Publican / pub landlord
- Street food trader
- School lunch time supervisors
- Head chefs
- Hotel Staff
- Restaurant Staff
- Takeaway Staff
- Cafe Staff
- Bar Staff
- Those working in Fast Food Outlets
- Fish & Chip Shop Staff
- Those working in Kitchens
- Those working in Hospitals
- Prison Staff
- School Staff
- College Staff
Legislation covered in this package includes:
If you’re working in the hospitality or service industry, you will need to comply with the latest food and hygiene regulations. This Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering course is designed to help you comply with EU Regulation 852/2004, which requires food businesses to ensure that any employee who handles food is fully trained in food hygiene.
The Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene for Catering Course is RoSPA Assured, while the First Aid Course and Food Allergy Awareness Training Course are accredited by Continuous Professional Development (CPD).