The course will define a project, describe the key stages and process of project management and will use PRINCE2 project management methodology to illustrate the project management process.
This project management training course will define a project, describe the key stages and process of project management and will use PRINCE2 project management methodology to illustrate the project management process.
The PRINCE2 project management methodology is described in more detail in the module including its seven core principles, seven different stages and key documentation and processes with examples.
On completion of this course, learners will:
- Understand how to deliver a project
- Understand how to manage resources, identify risks and issues and use relevant project management tools
- Understand the project lifecycle and roles
- Understand the management of a project
The content of this accredited project management course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a Virtual College certificate which you will be able to download and print immediately on completion.
This course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, depending on learning speed.
This course is aimed at anyone delivering and/or managing a project.
There are no specific entry requirements for this project management training online course.
You will learn
- The key stages and processes of project management
- How to identify risks and issues
- How to manage resources
Who is it for?
- Anyone delivering or managing a project