- 6 Study Hours
- Online Study
- Self-Printed Certificate
- 6 CPD Hours
- CPD Certified
Upon completion of these modules, learners will gain the skills and knowledge they require to be an efficient and lawful HR Manager. You’ll also get a deeper understanding of the roles of the HR Manager, and the challenges and skills you will face within the HR industry.
This HR management toolkit was specially designed to provide HR managers with the knowledge and skills they require to become a great people manager in their business. It is suitable for those who are also non HR managers or even for those who are looking to progress into a HR management role.
Why take this toolkit?
Applying great HR practice as a manager is vital. This toolkit explores the key elements of what helps you as a manager to get the best from your team, by role modelling HR best practice. Learners will be provided with the essential HR knowledge and skills they need when managing people and people rated activities such as recruitment, reward and performance management.
Upon completion, learners will understand how HR practise can have a direct influence on business success, how they can select and set HR objectives, and how to manage and evaluate HR resources to ensure they have a positive impact on business performance.
- What makes a great HR professional
- Performing as an HR professional
- The what and how of CPD
Having completed these modules, learners will be able to:
- Explore what’s expected of HR in organisations and understand the skills, knowledge and behaviour that is involved with being a Human Resource Manager to be able to adopt good people practice.
- Understand how to use good HR practice through new project management skills and how to embed critical thinking into your line of work.
- Understand what CPD is, how it works and why it is crucial for yourself as a HR individual and how it affects your work within your organisation. You will also be able to use self-assessment techniques to identify your development.
Our HR management courses are suitable for HR managers focusing on development training, or even for those who are looking to progress into a HR management role.
The content of this toolkit has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
There are no entry requirements for our HR management training courses.
You will learn
- What’s expected of HR in organisations
- The skills, knowledge and behaviour that is involved with being a Human Resource Manager
- How to use good HR practice through new project management skills
- How to embed critical thinking into your line of work
- Understand what CPD is, how it works and why it is crucial for yourself as a HR individual
- How to use self-assessment techniques to identify your development
Who is it for?
- HR managers focusing on development training
- those who are looking to progress into a HR management role