Our ILM assured leadership and management package provides a journey for your learners to become successful leaders and managers. Aimed at both new and aspiring managers, this 8-course package includes Understanding Yourself, Managing Change, The Role of the Manager, Personal Effectiveness, Communication, Coaching, Managing Teams and Performance Management. These courses have been designed to equip managers with the tools and knowledge needed to build on their existing skills to thrive in their role.
The courses available in this ILM assured package are:
- Understanding Yourself: topics covered include growth mindset and emotional intelligence.
- The Role of the Manager: topics covered include leadership management styles and qualities of a good leader.
- Personal Effectiveness: topics covered include assertiveness and the importance of personal effectiveness.
- Performance Management: topics covered include reviewing performance, setting objectives and recognising needs at different stages of career.
- Communication: topics include skills to improve communication, how to assess your own strengths, and managing conflict.
- Coaching: topics include coaching questions, conversation structure and active listening skills.
- Managing Teams: topics include the John Adair action-centred leadership model, assessing the needs of your team, and practical tips to help them perform better.
- Managing Change: topics include how to effectively plan for change and how to help people transition through change.
Each course in this package is also available to purchase individually, ensuring that you can choose only the training that is relevant to your managers. To find out more about a course, please select its title and you’ll be taken to its individual course page. Please be aware that courses purchased individually are NOT ILM assured.
The content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines.
On successful completion of this course, you will be awarded a Virtual College certificate which you will be able to download and print immediately on completion.
This course will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, depending on learning speed.
This course is aimed at team leaders and professionals.
There are no specific entry requirements for this course.
There are no reviews yet.