The Customer Complaints Course provides students with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage customer complaints. This training course is filled with information that will help you increase customer loyalty and understand how to operate a successful business in the United Kingdom.
Customer satisfaction can increase your business revenue, customer loyalty and positive word of mouth. Understanding how to recover and learn from mistakes can be profitable to your business success. This course will provide you with an overview of how to manage customer complaints to build positive customer relationships.
Introduction to the Customer Complaints Certificate CourseThis customer complaints course is an online training programme that offers students the ability to study the material whenever and wherever it’s convenient. Most people who enrol in the programme are still able to maintain their current lifestyle and work full time while pursuing their studies.
This course allows you to easily access study material from any device with a valid internet connection, including mobile phones and tablets. Additionally, all students have access to online support while they train.
After successful completion of the course, students must complete and pass a multiple-choice exam, after which you will be awarded your certificate. Your certificate can be downloaded and printed immediately.
What You Will Learn
The customer complaints course was written to prepare students for a career in the customer service industry. This course offers a comprehensive overview of complaints management and developing effective customer relationships. This course will cover:
- What is a complaint?
- How to receive complaints
- Effective complaint management
- The damage complaints can cause
- The complaint management process
- How to control complaints
- Dispute resolution
- Effective communication and active listening
- The emotional needs and psychological considerations of customers
- Defusing a difficult situation
- Customer complaint management
- Preventing complaints
- The future of customer service
- Creating an action plan
Benefits of the Customer Complaints Course
Students enrolled in the Customer Complaints course experience many benefits. These include the following:
- The convenience of studying from anywhere with an internet connection at any time.
- Study course material at your own pace. There is no time limit, so you can complete the course, regardless of how long it takes you to complete it.
- The option of studying from any internet enabled device including a tablet, PC, or mobile phone.
- Short, easy to understand course structure.
- Convenient online support available while you study.
- A comprehensive syllabus that helps you increase your knowledge in customer satisfaction.
- The opportunity to improve your prospects while applying for work in customer services.
- Upon successful completion of the course, you will earn a certified and recognised certificate.
- An affordable pricing structure.
Who can take the course?
Anyone who has an interest in learning more about this subject matter is encouraged to take the course. There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?
The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although you are free to spend as much or as little time as you feel necessary on each module, simply log in and out of the course at your convenience.
Where / when can I study the course?
You can study the course any time you like. Simply log in and out of the web based course as often as you require. The course is compatible with all computers, tablet devices and smart phones so you can even study while on the move!
Is there a test at the end of the course?
Once you have completed all modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?
The pass mark for the test is 70%. If you don’t pass the test first time you will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times you can take the test. All test retakes are included within the price of the course.
When will I receive my certificate?
Once you have completed your test you can log in to your account and download/print your certificate any time you need it.
How long does it take to complete the course?
We estimate that the course will take about 8 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.
- Module 1 : Anatomy of a Complaint
- Module 2 : Controlling Complaints
- Module 3 : Psychological Considerations
- Module 4 : Recognising Severity
- Module 5 : Complaints Process and Analytics